Monday, June 1, 2009

Is This the One that's supposed to be Sick?


Joshua suddenly screamed, "My ear!!"

"What's wrong, dude?" I asked.

"My ear!! It hurts!! Owww!!"

So I made him an appointment with the doctor, which was set for 3 hours away, and gave him a dose of Motrin.

By the time we made it to the doctor's office, the pain killer had kicked in, and he spent the few minutes in the waiting room doing somersaults, cart wheels, and giving precocious answers to a teenage patient and her mom about the coolness of the toy in the middle of the waiting room.

Then when the doctor (a man Josh had never met) came into the exam room and called Josh by his name, he said with a hint of suspicion in his voice, "How do you know my name?"

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

He knows who can't be trusted.

Jessica said...

$90 stickers, that's what it amounts to.