Tuesday, September 29, 2009

29 years in the Making, in which Holdinator has a birthday

It took me 29 years, but I finally reached my star birthday.

I was hoping that for my birthday the Carolina Panthers would light up the Dallas Cowboys' defense, because then I would have won in fantasy football this week. But that didn't happen.

It's my own fault though, I guess. I'm the one with Frank Gore as a running back (left the game after one carry with an injury) and TO as one of my receivers (first time in many years that he didn't catch a single pass in a game). At least my quarterback, Jay Cutler, is making some improvements from his first game this season.

If you can't tell, during my 29th year of life I discovered another way to be a geek.

3 comments:

Mark said...

Even though we live in Dallas, I still cheer against the Cowboys. I was also hoping that the Panthers would light up the Cowboys' defense! I'm playing Fantasy Football as well, and the guy I was matched up against has his roster full of Cowboys players, so I ended up losing when the defense had the pick-six toward the end of the game. I also have TO and was surprised at his no-catch game. Happy Birthday!

Chrissy said...

all I wanted last year was to be able to conquer a very large sandwich. We can't always make the impossible happen but if you aim low you will find you are soaring.

100K Miles...and then some said...

Fantasy football? I can't get into it, sorry. A friend of mine was in a league a few years ago, I didn't really understand what it was all about then. But, anyways, happy birthday again bro.