Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Mood, in which I'm in One

They call me mellow yellow.

Quite...

It's more citrus-y than Mt. Dew.

Wendover commercials drive me crazy. I've never been there, and heaven willing, will never have to go there. I don't need a rev-rev-rev-rev-revolution.

As has been noted elsewhere, we are expecting a fourth mini-Holdinator. Josh has suggested his name of choice: Wood Breaker. When I mentioned the one Jess and I have been discussing, he expressed displeasure.

I guess we could use this list.

(My vote would be for Joe (beard))

But, you say, I thought that you were in retirement.

I think I used the conditional term semi-

And if I didn't, I intended to. So there. Most of these thoughts are less than 140 characters, by the way.

Morgan has a shiner. I don't have a picture of it, but it was the result of a dressing accident (why wouldn't it be?). It's hard to stay balanced when your pants are only half-on and you're trying to twist/jump/run because that's what you do. And if there's a metal garbage can nearby, well, watch out.



I don't remember what their malady was here, but they sure are cute.

It's probably not good form to make two observations about commercials in one post, but any commercial that includes slowly rotating people, especially with shiny faces and mullets, ought to not be on TV.

3 comments:

Cary said...

I don't even know the name of your third child and you're already off having a fourth (which I also didn't know). See! This is what Twitter does to people! Miley Cyrus probably tweeted about you having another kid before I even knew! Bad business, yessiree.

Holdinator said...

Oh, it's ok, we hadn't announced via anything about this next little dude. We wanted to wait until after the ultrasound so we could talk about him in terms of gender, instead of the neutral "it".

But, um, your Miley Cyrus comment made me say bwa-ha-ha-ha!!

Jessica said...

Glad to see you've rejoined the mormon daddy blogs