Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Someday I Will


Eventually I'm going to tackle the issue of source criticism and my views of it concerning the Book of Mormon in general. I really look forward to doing that, but I need to wait until I know I have enough time to take care of it.

Right now it's nearly 8:00 am and I just know that Morgan will wake up soon, which will mean my time at the computer will end...

Above is a wonderful picture of Morgan from last Thursday. As the sun was setting we were playing in the backyard. Morgan was busily sweeping the lawn with a big push broom (that is one of his prime responsibilities) and Joshua was in the very back of the yard with the hose making a rather large mud puddle. Suddenly Morgan decided he was really interested in what his big brother was doing and toddled to the back of the yard and within three or four minutes looked like this. I ran inside to grab the camera and get a picture of my little Huck Finn--isn't he just adorable?

The other above picture I am using so I can put it on my profile... this is from Easter. I can't find that beautiful argyle sweater vest--I hope it will turn up somewhere. I wanted to wear it to church this last Sunday--dang!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I love the photos. Morgan looks so huggable. Do you ever wonder how clothes go missing?