Thursday, December 27, 2007

Morgan's Present

Morgan is playing with his Christmas present (well, one of them anyway). It's a set of kitchen stuff--little pots, pans, and utensils. He has his own drawer in the kitchen where they are kept. He likes to pretend to bake things, and just now he brought me one of the pots and insisted, in his 17-month-old way, that I eat it. Talk about adorable...

As for mii, I was surprised with a Wii. I didn't even ask for it, but Jessica and her sister Jenessa were so excited to get one for me. Ness woke up early one day when she thought Target would get some in, waited in line, and scored! It's tons of fun. We love it.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

We missed you on Christmas day.

Sounds like Morgan takes after you!

Jordan's got a Wii coming to him too. We had to settle for a raincheck though.... A little disappointing, but it leaves us with something to still look forward to.

TheKeilShpeel said...

I love the Wii. We play it all the time..my parents have one. I never thought I'd play video games again..but this is so different. Have fun with it :)