Thursday, December 11, 2008

I could do it

Remember a while ago, when I blogged about developing a phobia?

Well, I've decided that instead of developing a phobia, I should just focus on becoming obsessive compulsive about something.

I think it would be pretty easy to obsess about brushing my teeth. It's so satisfying to brush them, maybe I could always carry around a little toothbrush and some toothpaste wherever I go, and any time I eat, even if it's just a little snack or something, I could then run to a bathroom and brush my teeth.

6 comments:

Megan said...

I had a mission companion who was OCD about tooth brushing. She brushed during her entire personal study in the morning--a whole hour--while she read. My gums would have been bleeding by then.

Sacajawea said...

I've even prayed to be an OCD cleaner....my house is still messy.
I'm not sure God answers mental illness request

Natalie said...

I've thought that brushing your teeth like that would be a good diet because I don't like to eat right after I brush my teeth. So let me know if you lose weight with your OCD teeth brushing.

Matsby said...

I am kind of obsessive about teeth cleaning. So good luck. Let me know if you need any help.

Mark said...

Nice... do it.

TheKeilShpeel said...

They have those little disposable finger brushes now. You should carry those around with you.