Sunday, March 1, 2009

Avalanche

So yesterday at Seagull (WHERE YOU, AND I DO MEAN YOU NEVER PAY FULL PRICE AND ALL THAT JAZZ) I was walking from our DVD isle with 49 DVD's in my arms, and noticing a customer at the counter ready to check out I said something to her about being right with her, then turned a corner around the check-out counter and walked into our display of delicious Utah Truffles, and the display promptly relieved itself of all its chocolaty contents on the floor. 

It was truly awesome. The customer helped me pick up the fallen truffles, as did a couple little boys whose dad instructed them to aid me. 

7 comments:

Chrissy said...

Did you get to eat the candy?

TJ said...

That sounds like the kind of avalance I'd like to encounter.

100K Miles...and then some said...

I am sure glad to hear that I am not the only one in the family with these types of trouble, esp. at work.

Laurie said...

Yes, the question remains: did you eat any?

Cary said...

Mmmmmmmmm....truffles.

Holdinator said...

Ah, well, no truffles were harmed in the making of this blog post, so they are all still for sale.

Laurie said...

oh and by the way, I wanted to commend you for acknowledging your customer! I've been experiencing soemthing lately in small places of business, where you think they would value the fact that a customer is in the store and may make a purchase. It's like sometimes you get the impression that you're kind of inconveniencing them for being there and requiring some attention. Unpleasant.