Saturday, November 10, 2007

Theological Arrows of Gamaliel

Actually, I just wanted to come up with something that "TAG" could be an acronym for. I have indeed been tagged and will now proceed to list seven things that as a (roughly) late-teen I would have never thought that I would be interested in and/or do:

By the way, thanks to Jess for inspiring me in this list.

1. Attend and graduate from Brigham Young University

2. Touch a cat, let alone own two

3. Keep up on politics

4. Be married at 22 and have two children before my 26th birthday

5. Cheer for and follow (rather closely mind you) the Utah Jazz

6. Get interested in cars and work as a sales consultant on a car lot

7. Own rental property (but not any more, thank heavens!)

So there it is. If you would have told me any of these things awaited me in the coming tens years of life when I was 17, I would have balked, and I mean seriously balked. Nevertheless, thus we see that life never happens exactly as you would have thought.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Funny how life goes. And yours has been going splendidly. Thanks for the list, it made me smile you cat owner you.

Laurie said...

Isn't that so true! I was recently thinking about the unexpected things in my life also, one of them being a horse owner. You just never know!!

Thank you for grabbing the tag and going with it.

Jessica said...

dear, you didn't tag anyone!