Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Dude Just wants One

Mini #1 likes to pick seeded dandy lions and make wishes as he blows the seeds off:

"I wish for a powerful mask."

And tonight after praying that my phone would work (it's not been having problems, but I guess it's a good precautionary measure), he prayed, "And bless that we can go to the store and get stuff... for me. Bless that I can get a powerful mask."

The problem is, though, that we're not sure what he means by "powerful mask." What do you think this powerful mask is?

5 comments:

TJ said...

If you figure it out, let me know, I want one too.

Laurie said...

Maybe one with super powers...you know.

Matsby said...

A powerful mask? Whatever that is, it sounds awesome!

Chrissy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chrissy said...

Are you in trouble?
http://penny-arcade.com/comic/2008/5/14/


or a powerful mask is probably infinite powers.