Tuesday, September 2, 2008

10 is Not Really That Big

Three times today.

Twice at the  pediatrician's office and once at Shopko.

(Oh, that reminds me, Mini #3 is growing a lot and has gained a whole pound and stretched an inch in his two weeks of living.)

J was wearing sandals, and I stepped on her toe once, then as I was handing Mini#3 to her I rammed my shoe into her other foot catching her big toenail and bending it back a little, then I ran over one of her feet with a shopping cart.

What's wrong with me?

And on another note, I have a quiz for you:

Why would Mini #2 use the first person possessive pronoun ("my") to say that he's done doing something (eg. "My all done" instead of "I'm all done")?

I will answer this, if no one figures it out before hand, in a few days.

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Jemma used to use "my" rather than "I'm" also. She eventually figured it out. I'm curious to see your explanation. She also always said "yours" instead of just the "your." As in, "here are yours shoes."

Denae said...

Toes are always getting in the way.. if you haven't noticed.

I am sure your beautiful wife will forgive you.

Mark said...

I was going to say that he must have learned it from Jemma, but I'm stumped. "My" is "I'm" backwards... you know, they sound pretty similar.

Spencer Ellsworth said...

I accidentally step on my wife and baby's toes all the time. They are nice and forgiving after the initial moment of irritation. Don't be hard on yourself--save the energy for when you accidentally cut your wife's foot off.