Thursday, September 11, 2008

Insight

Mini #1 loves to play online games on pbskids.org. All the games are associated with a TV show on PBS. For the most part, these TV shows are educational and really good. 

But then there's this one:
I don't think he's ever watched the show on television, so he has no idea what it's all about. But he clicked on the game this morning and played one where he was supposed to give each of the characters an object, and then they would say thank you.

After giving the last object to the last ... whatever ... and it said thank you, he looked at me and said, "They sound sick."

I always knew Mini #1 was intuitive.

5 comments:

TheKeilShpeel said...

Yes.. I agree. Teletubbies are creepy

The Morty's said...

My oldest loved this show.... I have alwasy despised it. When it came to my youngest, I never allowed it on the TV

Anonymous said...

I believe that while I was in jolly old England, when this show was still quite new, there was some discussion about how little kids were not speaking properly due to watching this psycho show.

Dave

Laurie said...

they are kind of mesmerizing in a freaky sort of way.

Mark said...

Remember your brown Teletubbie in high school? Didn't you name it "Donut" or something? Hahaha, with dredlocks and a dirty wifebeater. "Tinki-Winkie... Belly."