Thursday, September 25, 2008

Sniff

A little while ago Mini #2 was eating his breakfast in his high chair.

Golden Grahams (tm or whatever).

He was toward the end of enjoying this bowl full of enriched sugary goodness, and I noticed something.

Golden Grahams milk has a very particular smell. It smells different than any other kind of milk.

I think it's probably the same for any cereal. They each have their own milk smell.

And flavor.

Which made me think, what's my favorite flavor of cereal milk? Certainly Lucky Charms makes really delicious milk, as does Cookie Crisp.

I can't decide.

What's your favorite flavor of cereal milk? I think I know Gatsby's (Reeses Cereal), but I don't know about the rest of you.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Cocoa Puffs is the best, hands down.

Megan said...

Actually, Matt, you were close. But it's Cocoa Pebbles.

Sacajawea said...

Reese's, and I know this wasn't a option because it doesn't fall in the cereal category, but I always dip my peanut butter sandwiches in milk, and like drinking the milk after

Jessica said...

Apple Jacks is pretty great. Actually, the best part of eating Apple Jacks is drinking the milk after.

Veiltender said...

I like the milk left by Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

(This is Avram, by the way--my wife found your 'blog through some arcane magic--but I never had occasion to comment until now, but you've got to speak up about the important things.

TJ said...

I can't choose between fruit loops and marshmellow maties.

100K Miles...and then some said...

Coco Puffs!

Chrissy said...

I am WAAAAY to far down the hippi path to eat sugar cereal and enjoy it. I like brown rice and avocado.

Spencer Ellsworth said...

chrissy is such a weirdo. I like cocoa puffs.

Matsby said...

You're right: Reeses

Worst: Honey Smacks - smells like pee.

(Sorry to be crude)