Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Morgan's Nap Time Routine

On days that I am at work when it is Morgan's nap time, Jessica goes through a little routine with him before he will go to sleep.

As a part of the routine he points to a picture of me that we have in our room, and says, "Da-ee!" Jessica will give the picture to him and he will kiss it. It's so sweet, I know!

But here's the thing. The picture is one from 1999, when I looked a lot like I did in this one with Aaron and Spencer outside Denny's in Phoenix, AZ. Granted, the photo is from my mission plaque, so I'm in a suit and tie, and smiling rather pleasantly, but the same skinny, single-chinned baby face is still recognizable to my little guy.

My conclusion: Morgan is a genius.

5 comments:

koby said...

Brian, I have no clue how I stumbled on your blog, but I saw your pic and said, hey I know that guy and was so excited! I use to work with you back in the good ol T-stix days. Anyway, you have such cute boys. I hope all is well and that you are still singin, I always thought you were a great performer.

Holdinator said...

Hey Koby,

Glad you stopped by. It's been a while.

Ah, the good ol days of the Stix...

Laurie said...

Look how cute you are! (I hope that doesn't embarrass you.) But that's such a great picture.

Spencer Ellsworth said...

Look how cute we all are!

Chrissy said...

The guy in the hat looks really hot. Do you have his number?