Friday, April 4, 2008

Something Here Smells Funny

Back in my Cute Band Alert days, we played a song called "Somebody Here Smells Funny" (may not be the actual name Aaron gave to the song...)

The lyrics started like this:

You smell so pleasant,
You're so pleasant to smell.
You smell so pleasant,
You're so pleasant to smell.

You must shop at Bath and Body Works to get a smell like that,
And when you're walking down the street, you smell so good let's chat.
(end quote)

Well, today I got to work and realized that something here smelled funny. Then it struck me!

The picture is old, but the best one I could find on Jessica's blog with the culprit in it.

This afternoon before coming to work I spent some time in the backyard with the boys and the dog, and the main activity I engaged in was poop removal.

Apparently I missed some and it joined the bottom of my left shoe. Fortunately, working at a car dealership, I have access to a wash bay and a high pressure hose.

Lucky me.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Have you checked out the array of products available at Petco? We recently went in and found quite the assortment of scoops with spades, scoops with rakes, scissor-like scoops, and the one we purchased is called "the stool tool." Nice.

I enjoyed the song lyrics, by the way.

Holdinator said...

Look at my sister, a connoisseur of pooper scoopers!

I never would have predicted it. :)