Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I Wonder if Bill Nye Knows

What happens if you put a refrigerator magnet in the microwave for two seconds?

It gets really hot.

What happens if you put a refrigerator magnet in the microwave for thirty seconds?

I have no idea, but if Mini#2 would have had his way earlier, instead of me stopping the microwave after two seconds, we would have found out.

If you're really curious about what would happen for thirty seconds, then why don't you try it in your microwave and let me know?

7 comments:

TJ said...

wow, if you can't get a hold of bill nye, maybe try mcguyver. (i'm sure I spelled that wrong)

Chrissy said...

Spencer dared me to put my cds in the microwave that's pretty cool.

TheKeilShpeel said...

All the things kids try..

Laurie said...

keeping you busy with their cunning ways?

The Morty's said...

Hahahaha That is great.... I hope you never find out what will happen

Anonymous said...

Mini 2 just found a new energy source!

Actually, I don't know if that's true, but maybe...

maybe...

Holdinator said...

Magnemicrowaves! The way of the future!