Saturday, August 9, 2008

Needs a Better Title

A couple of years ago, when Mini#2 was born, I went to the mall to get J some things that would help her feel more comfortable in the coming months of post baby birthing.

It so happened that this one store in particular had the most comfortable of this one product, and so I went there and bought that product. They registered me in their system so we could get coupons and things in the mail.

Like the fool I sometimes am, I gave them my name instead of J's, so now two years later I occasionally get mailings addressed specifically to me with pictures of girls dressed in underwear and telling me that I can get free panties and/or a great deal on a bra.

This is probably the reason that whole Seminary teacher thing didn't work out...

4 comments:

TJ said...

I guess the seminary instutite really is big brother

Thora said...

Hi Brian - I just wanted to let you know that I (Avram's wife) lurk on your blog, and then tell him all about your life. Anyway, that's great that you're in CNA school; good luck with that, and your forthcoming future career change. What made you pick nursing?

Also, congratulations on your forthcoming son as well.

TheKeilShpeel said...

Ok.. that's hilarious.

Mark said...

Hahaha that's a great story! I can see myself doing something like that too!