Tuesday, November 18, 2008

That was a terrible Game

Or you could say it was a great, and really exciting game. But that last push-off shot of Jordan's just wasn't very cool at all.

But all that aside, I was thinking yesterday how I missed the NBA on NBC theme music when watching a basketball game on TV. So I looked it up on youtube, and dude, I'm not the only one who feels that way. Most the comments for this video say the same thing.

So here it is:



Also, I've been missing in blogger action lately. My new job is very cool, but I don't ever use the internet there, and when I get home I want to see my family, so pardon my absence. I'll check back every once in a while.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I miss the "NBA on NBC" theme music too. Ahhh...those were the good old days.

Chrissy said...

But I thought we were your family?

Mark said...

Oh man, I miss it too! Before I clicked play, I already knew what it was going to sound like, but I forgot the intro part where the lights outline the NBC peacock feathers... whoa, cool.

Spencer Ellsworth said...

Do you really watch basketball? Really? Seriously? I could not have called that one.