Friday, January 4, 2008

Just My Opinion

Last week I began a facebook account for the sole purpose of finding an old mission friend. In that week I have not only found my friend but a few other people from different areas in my life (mission, school, work, etc) and am now connected to them. It's really dang cool!

Not only that, but there are numberless games and things that you can play on that website--quizzes about random stuff and ninja fighting, and, well, I haven't really spent the time on it yet, but it seems extremely cool.

Unlike that other site out there that is kind of infamous for not-so-great stuff (I mean myspace, of course). I don't know, maybe it's just me, but the whole feel of myspace is just kind of, um, well, like walking into the wrong section of a video store or something. Facebook has a totally different feel to it--I'm sure there are those who are on it that may give that feeling of ill repute, but so far it's just been fun to browse the photo albums of old friends.

That's all.

3 comments:

Laurie said...

I've heard good things about facebook, but I just don't GET it yet.

Megan said...

I'm on facebook. WE'll have to become friends. Its pretty fun just make sure you don't spend too much time ninja fighting or you'll be like me, "woah. what have I been doing for 2 hours?"

TheKeilShpeel said...

I completely agree. I haven't really used facebook either.. I have an account but haven't used it. .:)
Myspace..eeks.. I have a hard time even going to some other friends accounts because you don't know what else you'll see ...that place scares me.