Saturday, May 3, 2008

Joke

A man was driving around town with a car full of penguins. A traffic officer pulled him over and told him that he needed to take the penguins to the zoo. The man agreed.

The next day the same officer saw the same man driving through town, his car still full of penguins. He pulled him over again and said, "I thought I told you to take those penguins to the zoo!"

The man said, "I did! Today I'm taking them to the beach!"
I told this joke all the time when I was probably six or so... I didn't get it.

5 comments:

Laurie said...

That is such a flashback! As soon as I started reading I could just hear you telling it...the funny thing is, I had to read all the way to the end to remember the punchline.

So now you get it?

Holdinator said...

I think so.

Chrissy said...

That joke is great. It wouldn't be as funny with hippos.

Mark said...

Yes! I remember that joke. Hahaha, I'm glad you posted it!

Holdinator said...

But it would be extremely adorable if it were illustrated by Sandra Boynton and had hippos.