Friday, July 11, 2008

Dudes, Part 1 (of maybe only 1, who knows?)

I last posted on Tuesday. Really? It's been that long?

Dang.

First of all, let me direct you to one of the most entertaining things I have ever read. It can be found

HERE.

I really like seeing my last post; maybe that's why I haven't posted again for a few days. But there's something about seeing a picture of Beck that makes me so happy, I'm thinking about using different pictures of him in every post.

Would that be a little weird? odd? scary?

I probably won't do it, so then, what is it that I'm avoiding here? Why the hesitation?

What's wrong with this holdinator anyway?

It's those two dudes from the last post. Some of you may have wondered who they are, and I've been thinking of telling you their names, but maybe instead I'll give them pseudonyms (so much more fun).

How about greedy dudes 1 and 2?

That's all I am willing to think about it right now.

2 comments:

TJ said...

I agree, it's one of the funniest things ever.
Yes, use Beck's picture every day, you can't go wrong with that.
And the Dudes, what's with them, let it out and let it go.

Angie Lewis said...

Your friend's blog was hilarious...I was highly entertained!