Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Reclaiming the psyche 3: J

We've had access to this for, well, nearly six years now. This may be the first time some of you (perhaps all of you, save Heather, since she's the master artist who took these pictures) see them.

These are our engagement pictures. I like them because we both look really different. I guess a lot changes in six years.

(Yeah, like I gained forty pounds, or maybe more)

I also really like them because I really like J.

J is just so dang cool. I wonder sometimes how she couldn't tell what she was getting into.

Well, bless her for taking the risk.

5 comments:

TJ said...

Looks like good times.

Mark said...

Hahaha, Brian you're funny. I WAS surprised to see how different you look. Jessica doesn't look so different as you do. 40 pounds, huh... wow.

Spencer Ellsworth said...

I WAS THERE!

Actually, I think I was off with the Nashinator getting you mexican food from a really funny lady who kept talking to us about her kids.

So why no picture of Brian reaching through the bars with Jessica outside holding a key?

Spencer Ellsworth said...

oh, and I got the newlywed 30 too. I lost it all last year but gained back around fifteen of it.

But I'm losing it again... I think.

Holdinator said...

Ah yes, that's right.

I don't know if I gained my extra weight while we were newlyweds... what constitutes a newlywed, anyway?

I think it came mostly during the two years that I ate cheddar cheese bagels and chocolate donuts for breakfast five times a week.